Muxlim promotes accountable and transparent management guided by the following principles:
- Decision-making will be open and transparent.
- Operations will be conducted in an ethical and accountable manner.
- Financial resources and physical infrastructure will be managed in an efficient and effective manner
- Information will be accessible so that it is consistent with legislative requirements.
- Inquiries, concerns and complaints will be responded to in a timely manner.
- When applicable, pricing information for our products and services is to be made available publicly and discount information is to be shared openly for each customer tier.
- Financial oversight, service standards and performance reporting and all other accountability documents will be made available and accessible, in language that the public can understand, to increase the opportunity for public scrutiny and involvement in operations.
- Every new delegation of power or authority will have a corresponding accountability mechanism.